I’m still making posts about twice a week — and will likely post in the next couple of days about the latest actions regarding the Ogeechee River and the recent attempt by the Corps of Engineers to encourage Congress to bypass South Carolina and give the go-ahead for the Savannah Harbor Expansion Project.
- A few thoughts on the Confederate flag and the changing meaning of symbols June 30, 2015
- Photos of The Rolling Stones in Atlanta on 6/9/15 June 14, 2015
- The New York Times spends “36 Hours in Savannah” June 4, 2015
- Savannah vs. Charleston: CBS Sunday Morning considers role of contemporary architecture May 31, 2015
- “A Streetcar Named Desire” — a review of the Scottish Ballet’s riveting production May 25, 2015
- With departure of Sand Gnats, Savannah should redouble efforts to preserve and update Grayson May 21, 2015
- “Zia at the Beach” at the Telfair Museums’ Jepson Center – photos May 19, 2015
- If you’re looking for SCAD graduation concert info for 2015 in Forsyth Park . . . May 16, 2015
Subscribe for notifications of all new posts
ABOUT SAVANNAH UNPLUGGED
In my columns in the Savannah Morning News, I write about the local economy and culture. But those columns don't exist in a vacuum: I follow a wide variety of national news and experience Savannah much more deeply than I can possibly capture in three columns a week. So here on Savannah Unplugged, you'll find everything from nationwide economic trends to nightclub photos. I also contribute to the political blog Peach Pundit and the music blog hissing lawns.