If you’re looking for an overview of Savannah’s Fashion’s Night Out on Thursday, September, 6-11 p.m., click here for my most recent Sunday City Talk column, click here for a Savannah Morning piece by Erin Ebert, or click here for Jessica Lebos in Connect Savannah.
I’m sure there will also be additional coverage in Do in the Savannah Morning News on Thursday.
Click here to go to the event homepage.
If you’re planning to spend much of Thursday night on Broughton Street, here’s a more detailed schedule with the lineup at the outdoor stages. Please note that the fashion shows at each end are staggered on the half hour; most should be quite short, affording plenty of time for wandering back and forth. That should help get foot traffic spread out along the street, although it might cut a bit into shopping time.
There is some great music booked for the event.
Also, note that the Savannah Skate Park organizers plan to have a quarter pipe at Bull and Broughton with a half dozen or so skaters all night. There will be plenty of information about the project too.
Montgomery and Broughton Stage (staging by Capital A):
- 6 p.m.:Â DJ Will Rock (will play between band sets all night)
- 7 p.m.: Triathalon
- 7:30 p.m.: Fashion Show 1 featuring retailers Copper Penny, J Parker Ltd, J. Paige with Sara Jane Kids)
- 8 p.m.: Triathalon
- 8:30 p.m.: Fashion Show 2 featuring retailers Fab’rik, Go Fish, Civvies, Marc by Marc Jacobs
- 9 p.m.: KidSyc@Brandywine
- 10 p.m.: Finale Fashion Show w/KidSyc@Brandywine
Drayton and Broughton (staging by Kaufman-Heinz):
- 6 p.m.: DJ D Frost (will play between band sets all night)
- 7 p.m.: Fashion Show 1 featuring BleuBelle, Half Moon Outfitters, Trunk 13
- 7:30 p.m.: Â Whaleboat
- 8 p.m.: Fashion Show 2 featuring Gap, Villa Savannah, Kathi Rich, Arc
- 8:30 p.m.: Â Whaleboat
- 9:15 p.m.: CUSSES
- 10 p.m.: Finale Fashion Show w/CUSSES
- The two Finale shows showcasing mixed looks from the retailers styled by Blake Olmstead-Mavrogeorgis and Alison Nanninga.
- The 40 models are from the agencies Halo Models and Talent, RISE Model Management, and Tucker Model Talent.
- Hair and Makeup teams led by Lindsay Nix of Towne Salon and Jules de Jesus of Dollface by Jules.
The Fashion’s Night Out Steering Committee includes Bree Thomas, Erin Wessling and Cecilia Russo. Mitchell Hall is handling many of the logistics. Summer Teal Simpson booked the music and DJs.