Regular readers will know that since June I’ve been a regular contributor (2-3 posts per week) to Peach Pundit, the most important political blog in Georgia.
I’ve been posting there about some issues that I used to post routinely about here, like bank failures. But relatively few people looked at posts on this blog about wonky economic issues regarding state revenue and such, and Peach Pundit provides a much bigger platform for putting issues out there.
My recent Savannah Morning News columns are in a feed in the right sidebar here, and you can click here if you’re interested in seeing all my posts at Peach Pundit.
A few of my recent posts that seem especially important, at least to me:
- Two more Georgia bank failures: First Cherokee Bank in Woodstock and Georgia Trust Bank in Buford
- Georgia revenue picture brighter than a year ago, but still well below pre-recession levels
- A look at the partisan leanings of each T-SPLOST region
- House banking committee chair joins his Senate counterpart in the FDIC spotlight
- The importance of state tax credits for filmmaking in Georgia