- I just drove the full length of the Truman Parkway March 14, 2014
- Savannah St. Patrick’s Day info: road closures, bands, parade updates, etc. March 14, 2014
- Hugh Acheson’s new restaurant The Florence isn’t open yet, but you can find it on Instagram and Twitter March 14, 2014
- Savannah bars can be open on Sunday, March 16 March 13, 2014
- U.S. economy adds a solid 175,000 jobs in February, unemployment rate ticks up but U-6 unemployment rate declines March 7, 2014
- Mardi Gras at Tybee – lots of photos March 5, 2014
- Ampersand taking over the former Sparetime space March 5, 2014
- Hugh Acheson on his new Savannah restaurant, the Florence, opening in May March 5, 2014
December 25, 2013
Savannah Unplugged is almost three years old, but sometimes it seems a lot older than that . . .
ABOUT SAVANNAH UNPLUGGED
In my columns in the Savannah Morning News, I write about the local economy and culture. But those columns don't exist in a vacuum: I follow a wide variety of national news and experience Savannah much more deeply than I can possibly capture in three columns a week. So here on Savannah Unplugged, you'll find everything from nationwide economic trends to nightclub photos. I also contribute to the political blog Peach Pundit and the music blog hissing lawns.